Drew S. Lewis
Drew joined Lewis & Lewis in 2022 as associate attorney. Prior to completion of his J.D., Drew worked at Lewis & Lewis as a paralegal, having assisted clients with both estate planning and probate matters. Drew is the son of founding member, Andrew A. Lewis, and the grandson of founding member, Polly P. Lewis. Drew assists clients with the preparation and execution of estate planning documents.
Education and Professional Certifications/Appointments
- Drew earned his B.S. with high honors in Biology from the University of Houston in 2017, where he was a member of the Alpha Epsilon Delta National Health Professional Honor Society, and the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity, having served multiple board positions.
- Drew earned his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2022, where he served as Head Senior Articles Editor of the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy.
- Drew is a member of the Texas Bar
Community and Personal
- Drew currently resides in Humble, Texas, where his lives with his wife and goldendoodle.
- Drew graduated from Clear Lake High School.
- Drew clerked at Harris County Probate Court Number 2 while completing his J.D., where he developed a passion for estate planning and probate law.
- Drew published his journal article while serving as an officer on the board of the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy.
- Drew frequently attends University of Houston sporting events with his wife and in-laws, fellow University of Houston alumni.
- Drew enjoys drawing, traveling, and weightlifting.