Jessica joined Lewis & Lewis as a Legal Assistant in 2017. She later began working as an estate planning paralegal and now assists clients primarily with the probate process. Prior to joining Lewis and Lewis, Jessica worked for the International Mission Board as a Photographer and Communications specialist in South America.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Jessica earned her B.A. in Mass Communications, Studio Art, and a minor in Photography from Ouachita Baptist University.
- Jessica earned her paralegal certification in 2019 from the Center for Legal Studies through Sam Houston State University
Community and Personal
- Jessica enjoys spending time with her dog and bunny.
- Jessica enjoys photography, art, hiking, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Jessica attends Clear Creek Community Church.